7 comments
Calandra Jones
Calandra Jones

What a heavenly scenic view sunset! Very nice capture! Love the great work yall do for taking these pictures, keep em coming!:-)

Scott Northam
Scott Northam

90% of Kent County's sunsets are spectacular.  The other 10% are merely awesome.